How do I register?
We are using Sceneid for login. Please register at scene.org.
How do I change my settings?
For most settings you will need to change them at scene.org directly (e.g. handle, email, country). If you would like to change your
- favourite currency
- startup map
I don�t want to login. Which features am I missing?
Besides the above mentioned personalisation:
- set the parties you would like to visit (or visited)
- gain credits for
- adding parties
- adding news and images to parties
- suggesting changes to the parties
- see emails or location of users which share this information
- post messages
- see contact email of parties (where available)
How can I see a calendar of other months?
Normally the calendar shows two months either "around" the current date or the date of the party shown. In case you would like to see other months you may
- click on the month name right above the calendar on the right and then use the links below (to navigate back and forth)
- click on the desired month name on the yearly list of parties (e.g for 2006)
- guess the url as e.g. /2006/08/ is August 2006.
Why doesn�t my party show up on the upcoming parties list
The list is limited to ten entries, so we have to make a choice: We will display at least two important upcoming events (unbiased, those with more than a reasonable amount of registered users). The rest will be added chronological (in the hypothetical event of some events with the same date: then we will chose randomly. The list is cached for some time, just in case you hit F5 too often).
So, in order to make your party appear: convince users to register for your event at demoparty.net!
|TRSAC 2018 - My Little TRSAC|
|oct, 19th - 21st|
|speccy.pl party 2018.2|
|oct, 31st - nov, 2nd|
|nov, 2nd - 4th|
|nov, 2nd - 3rd|
|Silly Venture 2k18|
|nov, 2nd - 4th|
|nov, 10th - 11th|
|nov, 23rd - 25th|
|Compusphere 25 years anniversary|
|nov, 30th - dec, 2nd|
|feb, 1st - 3rd|
page created in 0.032 sec